Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Sick Man

Well, I am just getting over the flu (the actual damn flu, you know, the one they give you shots for). I didn't get a flu shot and haven;t for several years, and here's why: For some reason, I always get the flu when I get a flu shot, but I guess I should start getting them and maybe my fortunes will have reversed.
Myeerah is sick now too, but it doesn't seem as bad. Of course she is medicating a lot sooner than I did, so that helps. Basically, unpacking has been stalled so it will be a while before any get togethers, until we can get everything in order and cleaned. This place, though not a technical dump, is some sort of trash repository. Maybe a recycling center. Anyway, it needs some work.
We got cable hooked up yesterday, so yay Internet.
My mom has the brat for now, so he doesn't catch anything. It seems like we are taking advantage of our parents and I feel bad about that. When we get some money, I am going to have to take them out for dinner or something.
So that is the skinny, if anything about me can be called that.
Have fun out there you crazy kids. :D

5 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 1:13 AM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

Avoid the flu shot! That is how they get you!

 
At February 16, 2007 7:41 AM, Blogger Degolar said...

I don't understand why the title of your post is about Myeerah when it seems the majority of the content is about you and the house.

 
At February 16, 2007 8:40 AM, Blogger David Crowe said...

It's kind of a metaphor.
Or a simile.
Yeah. That's it. That's what it is.

 
At February 17, 2007 12:19 PM, Blogger Leelu said...

Degolar, are you calling me a man?

 
At February 17, 2007 5:38 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

I'm not the one who wrote the post. It was your Magic: The Gathering enemy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home