Wednesday, October 25, 2006

News Anyone!!!

So, as related in Life is Funny on the Cringe, our Washer has been out of commission. The repair guys got here today (nearly a week and a half later), and had all the parts and stuff and they were doing all their repair duties and one of them goes, "Wait a minute. I don't think the parts are the problem here." I, in amazement and wonder, replied in the most dignified manner I could, "huh?" Basically the frame is bent, and they said that it would be cheaper on the store I got it from to replace the washer than to pay the warranty repair on it. And they wrote this down on the slip they gave me for it too. So I call up the store and go through the whole shebang of getting the washer replaced, then they go and tell me that they need me, "Since it was a pick-up order, bring in the broken washer and then they will replace it with a new one." So, I, being the suave and sophisticated negotiator that I am, replied, "huh?" I proceeded to tell her that it was their fault that the washer was sold to me broken and asked why I had to pay for delivery or have to lug around a washer to their store and then lug the new one back to my house, on something that they sold defective. So with the free delivery of the new washer when they get some in, we will now, finally have a new washer... eventually.

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

I suppose that this will eventually wear off and we will start really responding to your posts, but until then penis penis penis.

 
At October 28, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Tiger said...

Well, it's good to hear that you'll finally be able to wash your clothes like the rest of the world.

In the end, after all the troubles, you will have gotten a good price on a washer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home