Thursday, March 08, 2007

Got a funny feeling...

I'm wondering if anyone reads my blog anymore. Now that I have had a lot more free time (when not dealing with mini-me) I have been posting, but it seems like no one really is taking an interest in what I write.
Just putting it out there.
Does anyone even read my blog anymore?
Yes, and keep posting.
Yes, and stop posting you boring ass.
No, well, I read this one, but that is about it.
I check in from time to time, but your stuff is pretty lame, so I mostly keep up with the cool kids.
I don't want to answer.
pollcode.com free polls

3 Comments:

At March 09, 2007 7:21 AM, Blogger Tiger said...

See, they don't have an answer that is obviously sarcastic. Like, "Yes, you should keep posting, because why should the rest of the world get off the hook from what you put us through."

 
At March 09, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger David Crowe said...

Well, I figured that was best left for the "comments" section. Jerk.

 
At March 09, 2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

C'mon, let's be honest, you haven't really been posting the kind of things that invite comment lately, now have you?

And I for one, am pleased to see more posts coming from your direction, in fact, I'd like to see more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home